Sunday 1 November 2015

Tall, Dark and Wealthy


My husband has one of these three in the bag (no, I'm not telling which!) but if you're looking for a man who has all this and more, I have just the thing! The Tall, Dark and Wealthy collection, featuring my first novel, Hiding from Hollywood is out now for the bargain price of 56p. Yes, eight, eight, hot, wealthy available men, waiting for you over at Amazon. What are you waiting for?!


In other news, I'm starting to get back to work after my maternity leave! It's been a long, surprising, tiring, incredible seven months with my little girl, but I've purchased my back to school stationery, got a million ideas racing round my brain, and some beautifully pristine notebooks waiting for my attentions, and I cannot wait. Expect to see a bit more of me around here, and on the Facebook and Twitters - sorry about that!

Ellie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment